Reporting is a cross-functional work stream that touches each of the modules and systems affected by the upgrade. The reporting team will work to create and update University and Healthcare reports, and public queries.
The reporting team will identify changes in data component use and changes to reports to the entire Emory community. This team works closely with each work stream. Impacted Compass (PeopleSoft)
Impacted Compass (PeopleSoft) Modules:
- All modules
- Larry Goldberg (Module Lead)
- Susan Cooper
- Tony DiPaola
- Tiffany Ennis-Henry
- Todd Smith
Business Process & Policy Owners:
- Jamie Smith
Approved Business Cases:
- RPT1 - Clean-up or archive the queries/reports
- RPT2 - Document the functionality of remaining queries
- RPT3 - Retrofit the remaining queries/reports for new PeopleSoft functionality or structure changes.
- RPT4 - Create new queries/reports that are needed to support the module business cases.
Listening Tours Items: Includes items captured from Listening Tour sessions held during early 2014 where Emory focus groups were formed to provide insight into what Compass features and functionality worked well, and which ones needed to be improved. You can download the Excel spreadsheet below to access the Listening Tour items related to the Reporting workstream. Select the Reporting tab in the spreadsheet.
Note: The listening tour items will continue to be updated as the project progresses.