Training is required for access to Emory's Financial Systems. If you are new to Emory's Financial Systems, follow these steps to get trained and stay informed.
- Use the Financial Systems Onboarding Tool to locate your courses (NEW COURSE CODES & COURSE NUMBERS)
- Register for courses in https://elmprod9.emory.edu
-Remember to register for the required Institutional Data Management (IDM) course
- Complete the required Institutional Data Management (IDM) course and the additional courses identified on the Onboarding Document
- Submit the On-Line Access Request form for the applicable system as outlined in the Finance Job Aid Library
- Stay informed - join the Compass Listserv
The Financial Systems Onboarding Tool is available to help you locate the courses your employee needs for Financial System Access.
Welcome to Compass 9.2
Compass is Emory's enterprise-wide PeopleSoft Financials System.
Compass 9.2 Financials - where we do our work and enter transactions.
Additional Financial Systems
Emory Express is the University's Procure to Pay System. It is where we buy goods and services and pay companies.
Emory Business Intelligence (EBI) is a data analysis and reporting tool which consists of the data warehouse and a business intelligence user interface.
Job Aid LibraryLooking for quick and easy guidance on completing Compass transactions? Job Aids are step-by-step instructions with screenshots to guide you through transactions. Job Aids are housed in a new tool called PDF-Flip that allows for easy viewing and navigation.
Finance Support Center
Questions related to your work in Compass, EPEX, Emory Express or EBI-Finance?
1. Log a ticket (provides you with personal tracking)
Tuesdays – Fridays, from 9am to noon and 1pm to 3pm.